- Are you looking for a no-money down loan and want to live in a rural area?
Are you in a low or moderate income bracket?
The United States Department of Agriculture has created a single family housing program designed to provide homeownership opportunities for low to moderate income individuals and families who live in select rural areas.
- Have you made payments on time for the past 12 months on your existing rural housing loan?
- Are you in a low or moderate income bracket?
- Do you want to lower your monthly payment by taking advantage of today’s low rates?
- Do you still meet adjusted income levels required to qualify since you purchased your home?
Homeowners who have a rural housing loan can take advantage of today’s lower interest rates by refinancing, quickly and efficiently. The new interest rate going into effect must be at least 1% or 100 basis points lower than your current interest rate.
This program is only good for 30-year term loans, and cannot be used for cash out. However, closing costs, lender fees, escrow account establishment and pre-paids can be included in the loan amount. Your property does not need to have a new appraisal to qualify for this loan program.