About City Creek Mortgage
City Creek Mortgage regularly saves people thousands on their mortgage. CCM is modernizing the Mortgage industry by creating faster, cheaper ways to originate mortgages. CCM is looking for people who are passionate about continuous improvement and making things as simple as possible, and who live our core values:
- Take care of each other
- Always do the right thing
- Stay hungry to learn and grow
- Take personal responsibility
- Nothing less than raving fans
What to expect
- You’ll get to think big, and execute big.
- You’ll be working with a small team that has been working with contractors on various public and internal products for years.
- You’ll be doing greenfield work and will be one of the final decision makers for the direction of our software & technologies.
- You’ll work for an established company (23 years strong) but inside a department with a startup feel.
- You’ll have the opportunity to get solid full stack architecture experience, associated with a growing brand.
- You’ll see your product be used every day as part of our mission to save people thousands of dollars during the largest financial transaction of their life.
- Collaborate with product owner, designers and contractors to develop for internal and external web apps.
- Innovate & build software using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
- Collaborate with internal and contracted teams to build, test, QA, and launch projects on expedited timelines
- Implement/deploy solutions for customers to cloud hosting service
- Work with the team to help ideate and lead creative and effective ways to solve customer pain points
What we are looking for
- AT LEAST 4 years of software development experience with multiple front and back-end technologies
- GraphQL (Apollo)
- Having worked with at least 1 state management library (React-Sweet-State, Redux, React-Context, etc.)
- Familiarity with REST
- MySQL or other RDBMS experience
- Ability & desire to learn new technologies and frameworks as needed
- Proactive approach to work that will enable you to drive development, not just wait to be told what to do.
- AWS infrastructure (or other cloud service providers)
- Take the DISC Test (click here)
- Download PDF of results
- Email both your resume & DISC Test results to Wes Critchfield (email@example.com)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
City Creek Mortgage is an Equal Housing Lender, NMLS # 85855